International Undergraduate Student Costs
Estimates of average expenses (international student) for a nine-month academic year are:
|Summary for one academic year||Undergraduate|
|Total (Required for Declaration of Finance & Bank Statement)||$36,394.00|
*Amounts are based on full-time attendance (12 units per semester) for an academic year. More detailed information about fees can be found at sjsu.edu/bursar
Fees Are Subject to Change
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code)
Financing Your Education
- SJSU does not offer financial aid or assistance to international students.
- Work authorization in the United States is difficult to obtain.
- All applicants must complete the "Declaration of Finance" form.
- Ample evidence of financial resources must be sent with your application.
- For information on scholarships available for international students, visit the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office at